Are you happy with the with the way you are using technology to counter distance and travel constraints? Is distance or travel constraints stop your employees from achieving better business or sales results? Consider answering following six common issues business face today:
(1) Your employees spend too much time traveling for too small a business?
(2) Your organization miss a lot of opportunities as your sales team or employees are engaged elsewhere or they are traveling?
(3) Your customers complain that your sales team is not responding in time?
(4) Your sales team complains that they do not have tools or technology for catering to all the leads that they are getting?
(5) Your organization wastes a lot of money on Video conference or costly web conference solutions?
(6) Your employees are traveling for training when they can use technology to attend trainings?
If your answer to two or more of above questions is YES – your business technology is outdated and is stopping your employees from performing.
Now you can connect with customers and colleagues through real-time meetings, training sessions, and events using only a PC with an Internet connection. [Read more...]